Hi life, nice of you to show up again.
« previous entry | next entry »
Sep. 8th, 2011 | 11:25 pm
Things That Were Really Sucky This Week; A list:
- I'm siiick. On the brighter side, I can finally hit those lows notes in The Strokes' songs.
- Hiking tomorrow. (Actually, I really don't care, but it means I'll have to stay after classes to finish my 'Material & Techniques' project, which I don't want to.)
- Worst. Bus service. Ever.
- Merlin & Sherlock airing dates are early 2012. Too far BBC, you slut. We are so not friends anymore.
- GUYZZZ, I'M IN LOOOVVEE. His name is Martin Freeman and he's soo cute! Like an angry rage-filled kitten! Wait, what do you mean he's not mine- I CAN'T HEAR YOU.
- Sherlock BBC is the best thing ever! I've actuallly been on this for about a month or two now and it's rapidly taking over my life. No regrets.
- H/D Big Bang release! Some much new babies to read and you just know they'll all be epic! I actually participate this time. My BB artwork was made for kinky_kneazle
- Wonderful, wonderful recs! These are the best thing I ever read. (They're pretty much all Sherlock but no complaining!) (I mean it)
LOOK, I HAVE A BANNER: